Tuesday 3 July 2012

A New Phase Of Life Begins Soon...

So its just 3 days until I leave for college..
Pretty Much Excited I am...!!
I love the campus , I love my hostel and the thought that Ill be spending next 4 years of my life there learning about the thing I love is tintilating.

12th grade has been a good year. Made some mistakes , Had some amazing portion of fun , Turned 18 (Yayyy!) Learned a lot about life and the way things work out in it.
Yes I am gonna miss High School , Like many ours wasn't a hell hole full of cliques... atleast not completely :P

The days of skipping classes and using cell phones in library are now gone..
Just waiting to see how this new phase of life whill turn out for me...
Hope it is just as I dream it would be... Exciting !!


P.S. Unrelated piece of news ---------> I am now the owner of a Nikon Coolpix S2500 :D

Say Helloooo!!
Oh and yes my eye looks weird in the picture :P


No comments:

Post a Comment