Monday 9 April 2012

18 IT IS!!

So I am 18... God! I was waiting for this number since soooo long!! a legal adult!
I can vote , Drive! Get into any film :D :P


17 has been a good age...Learnt many lessons...


Met New Friends...


Fell in love with 3 guys...




                                                                       
                                                                           




Changed into a new and a better person :))


17 was when I finished my board examination...








Cleared 1st round of NIFT...


So MANY THINGS happened!!


and now its time to make some new mistakes...as a new year calls me ♥ :D


18 is gonna change me..My Life..Everything!!


I would be going to college..


Meeting even many more new people... making a place for myself in the world...


I think 18 is gonna be exciting!!


Till then :D Wish me luck!!


And Happy Birthday2 me!!








XOXO!! Sania 

No comments:

Post a Comment