Friday 28 October 2011

A Letter..


Meeting you was not a coincidence.. but pure destiny...

It wasn't love at first sight...but love at first conversation..
It was wrong yet it was right...
We fit perfectly like a lock and key...
We could talk for hours never wanting to disconnect the call...

But 1 day...

I realized that I had made a mistake and you aren't mine...

I would love to rewrite my life , but unfortunately I can't erase my mistakes... Its hard to accept but you can't change the past and correct the things to the way you want them to happen...

But you can change the future... No mistakes again.... Some things aren't just meant to be...

I still believe we got many chances but blew them off...

I don't want to lose you in this life , I am not that patient....

So wherever you go , whatever you do...Whatever it takes.... How many times my heart breaks... I don't care... I'll still be right here waiting for you....

I love you till  the end....

No comments:

Post a Comment